1. Apply an overglaze compatible glaze to cone 04 bisque.
2. Fire to cone 06.
3. Do not stir or shake overglaze.
4. Place a small amount of overglaze on a glazed palette; apply one smooth coat.
5. Try to attain an even tint:
6. Do not let metallics pool in an area; brush them out smoothly.
7. Clean brush in Essence and let dry.
1. Overglazes dry in about one hour but overglazed ware can be fired while still wet. The kiln must be clean, well-ventilated (do not overload) and follow a normal fring schedule.
2. Overglazed items should be stilted for fring: Fire metallics to witness cone 019-018.