Telephone: 505 881-2350
FAX: 505 881-6067
3300 Girard Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM 87107 USA
Hours of Operation (Mountain Standard Time)
M-Th 9AM to 5:30PM FRI 9AM to 4:30 PM SAT 10AM-4PM
Regular Price: $6.00
Special Price $4.80
1. Apply an overglaze compatible glaze to bisque.
2. Fire to cone Glaze temp for that glaze.
3. Do not stir or shake overglaze.
4. Place a small amount of overglaze on a glazed palette:
a. For a swirled look, swirl on one coat, overlapping strokes.
b. For a smooth look, brush on all strokes in the same direction.
5. Correct application should produce a light tint.
Regular Price: $3.85
Special Price $3.08
Retail Price 1 oz. $3.850 Pint $47.50 Gallon $286.00
Easy stroke black number 012 is The blackest underglaze you can get the colors are translucent when thin but opaque when thick. This is the paint that you see on all the Native American fine line decoration